Indoor Environmental Solutions and Consultants
HEALTHY BUILDING AIR AND SURFACE SOLUTIONS
IESC offers routine disinfection services for a wide variety of residential & commercial settings. Equipped with a powerful technology in fighting the spread of bacteria, we can effectively eliminate pathogens from hard, nonporous surfaces as well as perform complete room and air and surface decontamination. IESC teams provide disinfection services for hospitals, medical clinics, fire-stations, emergency response vehicles, educational facilities, municipalities, senior living facilities, child care centers, multi-unit buildings, food service, food manufacturing, restaurants, grocery stores, and food processing facilities.
Beyond Clean with IESC & SteraMist™ BIT™
A powerful technology in eliminating the spread of bacteria, SteraMist BIT requires no wipe, no rinse, and leaves no residues. The patented Activated Ionized Hydrogen Peroxide (AIHP) technology reaches surfaces that regular disinfectants can’t and does not contaminate the environment with any toxic by-products. SteraMist BIT is economical, easy to apply, and when you re-enter the room, you can “smell th the clean”.
Disinfects hard-to-reach, hard non-porous surfaces, and goes above, beyond, under, and around disinfecting sprays and wipes.
• Reduces Risk of Cross Contamination Between Treated Surfaces Associated with Wipes
• Bleach & Chlorine Free Disinfecting Formula
• Easily Incorporated Into Current Cleaning Procedures
• Great for Frequent Use
• For use in Mold and Mildew Control and Remediation
• Patented Activated Ionized Hydrogen Peroxide (AIHP) Technology
• The first EPA Registered Solution + Equipment combination that provides the unique technology of hydrogen peroxide ionization for Healthcare- Hospital disinfecting.
2021 EPA approved for Food. USDA, FDA, EPA, CDC, and FSIS supported.
Certified Indoor Environmentalist who understand your facility needs for optimal indoor air quality
SITE-SPECIFIC PROTOCOLS & PLANNING
hEhELPING YOU WITH ALL YOUR
Every project has its own unique DNA
Questions or Inquiries
3131 E Alameda Ave. #404 Denver, CO80209